1. Where and when are the pictures taken? Pictures can be taken where ever and any time you’d like them. There is a modest travel fee for locations further away than 25 miles from Kenosha, WI. As far as time, midday is not always the best time because if it’s a sunny day, it makes for challenging shadows, but we will make it work if need be!!. Typically earlier in the day or later in the day works best due to the position of the sun.
2. Do we choose the locations or do you? You can choose, I usually just provide suggestions.
3. How does it work if we would like multiple sessions summer and fall pictures? No extra charge for that and it’s best to book a day in fall as soon as possible simply because spots fill up fast.
4. What happens if it rains and we are doing an outdoor shoot? We either wait it out or might have to reschedule.
5. How many outfits should we plan? You can have as many as you want, but I’ve found that more than 3-4 gets to be cumbersome.
6. I've never done a senior photo shoot before, what should I bring? I insist on bringing a parent, or both! It's an important time for them too and I've found it's more special to make it a family event. In terms of bringing anything, definitely a smile and anything that might be important to you -- a pet, instrument, athletic equipment, sibling(s), friend(s), etc.
7. How long does it take for the viewing gallery to be ready? Typically it takes 2-3 weeks after the photo shoot.
8. How long does it take to get the pictures once I order? Pictures typically take 1-2 business days to arrive back from my professional printer.
9. What can I expect during the photo shoot? This is a tough question to answer as no two sessions are alike. Suffice it to say you can expect it to be fun!